Mitsubishi CRJ TRE - assessment of competence
Assessment of competence for Type Rating Examiner - TRE on Mitsubishi Bombardier CL65 - CRJ and variants CRJ100 200, CRJ700 900, CRJ1000, Challenger CL850, 870, 890 provided by Senior Type Rating Examiner, so-called Senior TRE for Bombardier CL65 - CRJ Series.
Prerequisites TRE Bombardier CRJ ⭐⭐⭐⭐
An applicant for Type Rating Examiner - TRE CL65 shall comply with the requirements of Ec 1178/2011, Part FCL, FCL.1010 and AMC1 FCL.1010.
Type Rating Examiner - TRE for Bombardier CRJ shall meet requirements of FCL.1010.TRE(a) and especially FCL.1010.TRE(a)(1) as follows:
- completed 1500 hours of flight time as a pilot of multi-pilot aeroplanes
- at least 500 hours shall be as PIC on multi-pilot aeroplanes;
For the initial issue of the Type Rating Examiner - TRE certificate, an applicant shall have completed at least 50 hours of flight instruction as a TRI or SFI in the Bombardier CRJ or an FSTD representing the Bombardier CRJ Series.
Applicants for an TRE Bombardier CRJ shall in addition demonstrate:
- relevant knowledge, background and appropriate experience related to the privileges of an examiner;
- that they have not been subject to any sanctions, including the suspension, limitation or revocation of any of their licences, ratings or certificates issued in accordance with Part-FCL, for non-compliance with the Basic Regulation and its Implementing Rules during the last 3 years.
Privileges of TRE Bombardier CRJ Series ✅
In accordance with FCL.1005.TRE, the privileges of a TRE Bombardier CRJ are to conduct:
- skill tests for the initial issue of Bombardier CRJ type ratings;
- proficiency checks for revalidation or renewal of CL65 type ratings and type-related instrument rating;
- skill tests for MPL issue, provided that the TRE examiner has complied with the requirements in FCL.925;
- assessments of competence for the issue, revalidation or renewal of a TRI or SFI certificates Bombardier CRJ, provided that they have completed at least 3 years as a TRE and have undergone specific training for the assessment of competence in accordance with point FCL.1015 (b).
The privileges of type rating examiner - TRE CRJ depending on the privileges endorsed in Type Rating Instructor - TRI CRJ certificate. If the TRI CRJ certificate are limited to provide the flight instruction in simulator only - so-called TRI CL65 FSTD restricted, the privileges of TRE CL65 are also restricted to the FSTD only. In this case the TRE privileges are equal to SFE CL65.
TRE Standardisation Bombardier CRJ - CL65
An applicant for an TRE Bombardier CL65 examiner certificate shall undertake a examiner standardisation course which is provided by the competent authority or which is provided by an flight school - ATO.
The TRE CRJ Examiner standardisation course shall consist of theoretical and practical instruction and shall include, at least:
- the conduct of 2 skill tests, proficiency checks or assessments of competences associated with Bombardier CRJ type;
- instruction on the applicable requirements in this part and the applicable air operations requirements, the conduct of skill tests, proficiency checks and assessments of competence, and their documentation and reporting;
- a briefing on the national administrative procedures, requirements for protection of personal data, liability, accident insurance and fees.
Assessment of competence TRE Bombardier CRJ
In accordance with FCL.1020, an applicant for an TRE CL65 examiner certificate shall demonstrate his competence to an inspector from the competent authority or a senior examiner specifically authorised to do so by the competent authority through the conduct of a skill test, proficiency check or assessment of competence in the examiner role for which privileges are sought.
The TRE Bombardier CRJ assessment of competence consists of at least
- conduct of the skill test, proficiency check or assessment of competence
- assessment of the person to whom the test, check or assessment is given,
- recording documentation.