Examiner standardization is the examiner training
Applicant for the examiner certificate shall attend the examiner standardization course in accordance with FCL.1015.
An applicant for an examiner certificate shall undertake a standardisation course which is provided by the competent authority or which is provided by an ATO and approved by the competent authority.
The examiner standardisation course shall consist of theoretical and practical instruction and shall include, at least:
- the conduct of 2 skill tests, proficiency checks or assessments of competences for the licences, ratings or certificates for which the applicant seeks the privilege to conduct tests and checks;
- instruction on the applicable requirements in this part and the applicable air operations requirements, the conduct of skill tests, proficiency checks and assessments of competence, and their documentation and reporting;
- a briefing on the national administrative procedures, requirements for protection of personal data, liability, accident insurance and fees.
- a briefing on the need to review and apply the items when conducting skill tests, proficiency checks or assessments of competence of an applicant for which the competent authority is not the same that issued the examiner's certificate; and
- an instruction on how to get access to these national procedures and requirements of other competent authorities when needed;