Cessna 525 Examiner AoC ✅
Assessment of competence for Synthetic flight examiner - SFE on Cessna C525 Citation series and all his variants. Cessna C525 Citation - C525A - CJ2, C525B - CJ3, C525A - CJ4, C525M2 - CJM2 SFE assessments provided by EASA Senior TRE for Cessna 525 series.
Prerequisites SFE Cessna 525
An applicant for Synthetic flight examiner - SFE Cessna 525 shall comply with the requirements of Ec 1178/2011, Part FCL, FCL.1010 and AMC1 FCL.1010.
Synthetic flight examiner - SFE for Cessna 525 shall meet requirements of FCL.1010.SFE(a)(2):
- hold or have held a CPL(A) or an ATPL(A) and a Cessna 525 type rating
- to be a holder of an SFI(A) certificate for the Cessna 525 series; and
- have at least 500 hours of flight time as pilots of single-pilot aeroplanes;
For the initial issue of the Synthetic flight examiner - SFE certificate, an applicant shall have completed at least 50 hours of synthetic flight instruction as a TRI(A) or an SFI(A) on the Cessna 525 Citation series.
Applicants for an examiner certificate shall in addition demonstrate:
- relevant knowledge, background and appropriate experience related to the privileges of an examiner;
- that they have not been subject to any sanctions, including the suspension, limitation or revocation of any of their licences, ratings or certificates issued in accordance with Part-FCL, for non-compliance with the Basic Regulation and its Implementing Rules during the last 3 years.
Privileges of SFE Cessna 525
In general the examiner activities od SFE C525 are limited to the FSTD representing variants of the Cessna 525 Citation series. In accordance with FCL.1005.SFE, the Synthetic flight examiner - SFE on Cessna 525 are to conduct:
- skill tests and proficiency checks for the issue, revalidation or renewal of Cessna 525 type ratings;
- proficiency checks for the revalidation or renewal of type-related instrument rating if combined with the revalidation or renewal of a Cessna 525 type rating, provided that they have passed a proficiency check for the Cessna 525 including the instrument rating within the last year;
- assessments of competence for the issue, revalidation or renewal of an SFI certificate in Cessna 525, provided that they have completed at least 3 years as an SFE(A) and have undergone specific training for the assessment of competence in accordance with point FCL.1015(b).
A SFE C525 examiner can also provide skill tests and proficiency checks for extension of Cessna 525 privileges to single pilot operations or multi-pilot operations provided he is a holder of the respective MPO C525 or SPO C525 privileges.
Examiner standardisation - SFE Cessna 525
An applicant for an SFE C525 examiner certificate shall undertake a examiner standardisation course which is provided by the competent authority or which is provided by an flight school - ATO.
The SFE C525 Examiner standardisation course shall consist of theoretical and practical instruction and shall include, at least:
- the conduct of 2 skill tests, proficiency checks or assessments of competences associated with Cessna 525 type;
- instruction on the applicable requirements in this part and the applicable air operations requirements, the conduct of skill tests, proficiency checks and assessments of competence, and their documentation and reporting;
- a briefing on the national administrative procedures, requirements for protection of personal data, liability, accident insurance and fees.
Assessment of competence SFE Cessna C525
In accordance with FCL.1020, an applicant for an SFE C525 examiner certificate shall demonstrate his competence to an inspector from the competent authority or a senior examiner specifically authorised to do so by the competent authority through the conduct of a skill test, proficiency check or assessment of competence in the examiner role for which privileges are sought.
The SFE C525 assessment of competence consists of at least
- conduct of the skill test, proficiency check or assessment of competence
- assessment of the person to whom the test, check or assessment is given,
- recording documentation.