Cessna C525 TRE ✅ assessment of competence
Assessment of competence for Type Rating Examiner - TRE on Cessna C525 Citation series and all his variants. Cessna C525 Citation - C525A - CJ2, C525B - CJ3, C525A - CJ4, C525M2 - CJM2 TRE assessments provided by EASA Senior TRE for Cessna 525 series.
Prerequisites TRE Cessna 525
An applicant for Type Rating Examiner - TRE Cessna 525 shall comply with the requirements of Ec 1178/2011, Part FCL, FCL.1010 and AMC1 FCL.1010.
Type Rating Examiner - TRE for Cessna 525 shall meet requirements of FCL.1010.TRE(a) and especially FCL.1010.TRE(a)(2) as follows:
- completed 500 hours of flight time as a pilot of single-pilot aeroplanes, of which at least 200 hours shall be as PIC;
- hold a CPL or ATPL and a TRI certificate for the Cessna 525;
For the initial issue of the Type Rating Examiner - TRE certificate, an applicant shall have completed at least 50 hours of flight instruction as a TRI, FI or SFI in the Cessna 525 or an FSTD representing the Cessna 525 Citation series.
Applicants for an TRE Cessna 525 shall in addition demonstrate:
- relevant knowledge, background and appropriate experience related to the privileges of an examiner;
- that they have not been subject to any sanctions, including the suspension, limitation or revocation of any of their licences, ratings or certificates issued in accordance with Part-FCL, for non-compliance with the Basic Regulation and its Implementing Rules during the last 3 years.
Privileges of TRE Cessna 525 ✅
In accordance with FCL.1005.TRE, the privileges of a TRE C525 are to conduct:
- skill tests for the initial issue of Cessna 525 type ratings;
- proficiency checks for revalidation or renewal of Cessna 525 type ratings and type-related instrument rating;
- skill tests for MPL issue, provided that the TRE examiner has complied with the requirements in FCL.925;
- assessments of competence for the issue, revalidation or renewal of a TRI or SFI certificates Cessna 525 series, provided that they have completed at least 3 years as a TRE and have undergone specific training for the assessment of competence in accordance with point FCL.1015 (b).
The privileges of type rating examiner - TRE Cessna 525 depending on the privileges endorsed in Type Rating Instructor - TRI C525 certificate. If the TRI C525 certificate are limited to provide the flight instruction in simulator only - so-called TRI C525 FSTD restricted, the privileges of TRE C525 are also restricted to the FSTD only. In this case the TRE privileges are equal to SFE C525.
Examiner standardisation - TRE Cessna 525
An applicant for an TRE C525 examiner certificate shall undertake a examiner standardisation course which is provided by the competent authority or which is provided by an flight school - ATO.
The TRE C525 Examiner standardisation course shall consist of theoretical and practical instruction and shall include, at least:
- the conduct of 2 skill tests, proficiency checks or assessments of competences associated with Cessna 525 type;
- instruction on the applicable requirements in this part and the applicable air operations requirements, the conduct of skill tests, proficiency checks and assessments of competence, and their documentation and reporting;
- a briefing on the national administrative procedures, requirements for protection of personal data, liability, accident insurance and fees.
Assessment of competence SFE Cessna C525
In accordance with FCL.1020, an applicant for an TRE C525 examiner certificate shall demonstrate his competence to an inspector from the competent authority or a senior examiner specifically authorised to do so by the competent authority through the conduct of a skill test, proficiency check or assessment of competence in the examiner role for which privileges are sought.
The TRE C525 assessment of competence consists of at least
- conduct of the skill test, proficiency check or assessment of competence
- assessment of the person to whom the test, check or assessment is given,
- recording documentation.